Atolyewolf Ltd (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Website Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.atolyewolf.com/ (our site) you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the data controller is Atolyewolf Limited (we or us) a company registered in Turkey and company number 1030574227 and with our registered office at Hocapasa Mh Nobethane Cd No 28 Demrci is merkezi Kat 4 / 24 Fatih Istanbul Turkiye.
05. UNDER 18s MUST ONLY USE OUR SITE AND PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION IF THEY HAVE THE CONSENT AND SUPERVISION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
● Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
● Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
○ Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
○ Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
● Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
● Information you give to us. We will use this information:
○ To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
○ To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
○ To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means, only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form);
○ To notify you about changes to our service;
○ To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
● Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
○ To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
○ To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
○ To process payments and shipping effectively;
○ To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
○ As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
○ To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
○ To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
● Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
● Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
● In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
● If Atolyewolf Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
● If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions of Use (http://www.atolyewolf.com/) and other agreements; or to protect our, our customers and others rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
It is your responsibility to ensure that when using our site that you do not submit personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users. This is your responsibility.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide that you no longer want to receive any marketing communications from a third party, you will need to contact the applicable third party. Please note that we are not responsible for the communications or the content of any communications you receive from any such third party.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Please always think carefully before disclosing information to other users or otherwise making your information publicly available. It is important that you are aware that any information you disclose to another user may then be disclosed by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of our sites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.